A bag to hold the bare essentials for a night out on the town! This pattern includes two clutch sizes; small (11” wide) and large (14” wide) as well as an option to make the small one into a wristlet skipping the handles. All three options include a recessed zipper and can be casual and cute or formal and chic. Coraline is relatively quick to sew, making it a wonderful handmade gift!
Currently only available as a downloadable pattern.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 11″ wide Small Clutch
- 14″ wide Large Clutch
- Exterior: 1/4 yard 44” quilting weight (1/3 yard for Large Clutch)
- Lining: 1/4 yard 44“ quilting weight (1/2 yard for Large Clutch)
- 1 yard fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shape-Flex SF101)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 10” all purpose zipper (12” zipper for Large Clutch)
- 1” D-ring and 1” swivel clip (Wristlet only)
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4 for Wristlet, 3/4 for Clutch
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Please note: Shipments are going to be delayed this month. Orders for paper patterns (wholesale orders included) and materials placed after 3/9 will be shipped the last week of March. Downloadable patterns will still be available immediately by clicking "My Downloads".