Rosie Crossbody Bag
The Rosie Crossbody is a simple and easy bag to make. The pattern includes instructions to cut and sew the bag with detailed diagrams. If you aren’t comfortable with zippers, there are instructions to sew easier open patch pockets instead. It features a long adjustable strap. You will need some hardware – a 1.5″ strap slide and two 1.5″ loops or D-rings. If you can’t find these locally, they are just a few dollars at strapworks.com.
Please note: This is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern. You will not receive anything except the PDF pattern file which will be available immediately upon checkout.
Out of stock
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 2/3 yard 44” quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44” quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/4 yard 44” quilting weight contrasting fabric
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece (ie. Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- One 1.5” strap slide and two 1.5” D-rings or strap loops
- Two 9” all-purpose zippers
- Two yards 1.5″ webbing (optional)
- Magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Please note: Shipments are going to be delayed this month. Orders for paper patterns (wholesale orders included) and materials placed after 3/9 will be shipped the last week of March. Downloadable patterns will still be available immediately by clicking "My Downloads".