Carter Messenger Handbag
Keep your essentials organized with this mid-sized bag. The interior features two compartments separated by a zippered pocket. Different hardware options and instructions for both woven and vinyl included.
Please note: This is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern. Your PDF file will be available after checkout in the Downloads area of your account.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 12" wide x 9" tall x 5" deep
- 1/4 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 2/3 yard 44” wide woven or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 5/8 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/3 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Fleece 987F)
- Two small press locks or two magnetic snaps
- Two 1” rectangle rings (Handle)
- Two 3/4” D-rings (Shoulder Strap)
- Two 1” swivel clips (Shoulder Strap)
- 7” all-purpose zipper (Lining Pocket)
- Four medium rivets (optional)
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) (optional)
- Erasable marking pen
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 3/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
Write Your Own Review