Tonia Mini Moto Bag
This little bag offers hands-free carrying for ultimate convenience with an optional shoulder strap, small zippered pocket and exterior slip pocket.
Please note: This is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern. Your PDF file will be available after checkout in the Downloads area of your account.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 6" wide x 6" tall x 2" deep
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/4 yards fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam TP971)
- Two 3/4" D-rings
- Two 3/4" swivel clips
- One magnetic snap (or turn lock)
- 5” all-purpose zipper
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) (optional)
- Erasable marking pen
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 1/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
Write Your Own Review