CONGRATS TO WINNERS: Louise Ambrosi & Amy Buller
I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to design a bag pattern featuring Eclectic Elements hardware, zippers and fabric by Tim Holtz. Introducing the Expedition Travel Tote.
The Expedition Tote features three large zippered pockets and an easy access slip pocket for maximum organization. Carry on a shoulder with the handles or wear it cross-body with the removable strap. A zippered top closure keeps your belongings safe and secure.
The kit retails for $97 and includes:
• 4 printed fabrics of 100% cotton from Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements by Coats, 2.5 yards total
• (3) 14” Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements by Coats Zippers, Navy
• (1) 9” Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements by Coats Zipper, Natural
• (2) 1” Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements by Coats D-Rings, Gunmetal
• (2) 3/4” Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements by Swivel Latches, Gunmetal
• (4) Spools Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements by Coats Cotton® Thread, Seal Brown, Ecru, Winter White, Black
• (1) Swoon Expedition Tote Pattern with complete color booklet instructions and paper pattern pieces
ENTER TO WIN A TOTE KIT!
I am completely sold out of kits, but I saved two to give away! Enter only once by tagging someone else in the comments below. It can be a sewing buddy, or just a random person who sews (try choosing a name from the members list of the Swoon Facebook Group). One comment will be randomly selected to win both kits; one for the commenter and one for the friend! International is okay! The winner will be chosen on Thursday, November 3rd. Good luck. 🙂
(To tag a friend, start their name with the @ symbol and keep typing until they show up in the list. If it doesn’t work, just their full name will do!)