Amber Fold Over Bag
Fashion and functionality combine to create a bag with a place for everything. Two exterior zippered pockets and one lining zippered pocket carry your essentials with ease. This bag is designed to naturally fold onto itself when wearing crossbody and is easily turned into a full-size tote by using the handles. Two sizes included in this pattern: Small Crossbody (11” wide) and Large Tote (14” wide).
Currently only available as a downloadable pattern.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- Small: 11″ wide
- Large: 14″ wide
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric, 44” quilting weight (2/3 yard for Large Tote)
- 1 yard lining fabric, 44” quilting weight (1.5 yards for Large Tote)
- 3 yards 20” woven fusible interfacing (5 yards for Large Tote) (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- Three 14” all-purpose zippers (17” for Large Tote)
- One 7” all-purpose zipper
- One 1” strap slide (optional)
- Two 1” swivel clips
- Four 3/4” rectangle loops or 1” o-rings
- Two 3/4” d-rings
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Please note: Shipments are going to be delayed this month. Orders for paper patterns (wholesale orders included) and materials placed after 3/9 will be shipped the last week of March. Downloadable patterns will still be available immediately by clicking "My Downloads".