SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 1/2 yard heavyweight duck cloth or home decor exterior fabric
- 1 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1 yard woven or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 5 yards 20” wide fusible woven interfacing (3 if using vinyl) (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 12” all-purpose zipper (front pocket)
- Eight (8) 1” D-rings, O-rings, or rectangle rings
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) (optional)
- Double-sided basting tape (optional)
- Coordinating thread (all-purpose or heavy duty)
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.