India Hobo Bag
India’s crossbody boho vibe appeals to the flower child in all of us. Tie a knot in the long strap to wear it as a shoulder bag. Two open pockets and two zippered pockets will keep everything organized. And it’s even reversible so be sure to choose a lining fabric wisely. Two size options included.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- Large Hobo: 14″ x 10″ x 4″
- Small Hobo: 11″ x 8″ x 3.5″
- 1 yard exterior fabric, 44” home decor or quilting cotton weight
- 1 yard lining fabric, 44” quilting weight
- 4 yards 20” mid-weight fusible interfacing
- Two 7” all-purpose zippers
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Please note: Shipments are going to be delayed this month. Orders for paper patterns (wholesale orders included) and materials placed after 3/9 will be shipped the last week of March. Downloadable patterns will still be available immediately by clicking "My Downloads".