SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 14″ wide
- 10½” tall
- 8″ deep
- 1 yard 44″ wide heavy duty duck cloth/canvas
- ½ yard 44″ wide lining fabric, quilting weight, nylon or PUL
- 1 yard light to midweight interfacing
- ½ yard fusible Pellon Peltex 71F stabilizer
- 30″ heavy duty zipper (or longer)
- 4 yards 1″ webbing
- 1½ yards 1½” webbing
- Four 1″ D-rings/tri-loops, two 1½” swivel snaps, two 1″ trigger snaps
- Coordinating thread
- Heavy duty machine needle (such as a denim needle)
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.