SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
12″ wide, 8″ tall, 6″ deep
- 1/3 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/4 yard (or fat quarter) heavy vinyl or cork contrasting fabric
- 1/2 yard foam interfacing (Pellon Flexfoam FF77)
- 1/2 yard fusible web (Pellon Wonder Under 805)
- 1/8 yard fusible heavy stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 12” all-purpose zipper (main compartment)
- 5” all-purpose zipper (zippered pocket)
- Acrylic leather/vinyl paint (optional; to seal/color raw vinyl edges)
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac)
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.