Sophia Beach Tote
Slide a rolled up towel or two behind the adjustable long handles and head to the beach, but don’t limit this bag to summer! She’d also be a great grocery tote, yoga bag or weekender. There are pockets both outside and inside to keep your valuables in easy reach.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 18″ tall
- 18″ wide
- 5″ deep
- 1.5 yards 44” wide main exterior fabric, any weight
- 1.5 yards 44” wide lining fabric, quilting weight
- 1 yard 44” (or wider) heavy fabric (cotton duck, home decor, etc.)
- 1 yard fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam Plus)
- 3 yards 20” wide light-midweight interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 10” all-purpose zipper
- 2 magnetic snaps
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Please note: Shipments are going to be delayed this month. Orders for paper patterns (wholesale orders included) and materials placed after 3/9 will be shipped the last week of March. Downloadable patterns will still be available immediately by clicking "My Downloads".