SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
4” tall, 7.5” wide, 1/2” deep
- One fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric (1/2 yard if non-directional)
- 1/2 yard fusible stiff interfacing (Pellon Craftfuse 808)
- 1/2 yard fusible lightweight interfacing (Pellon Featherweight 911FF)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Two small magnetic snaps (14mm or 18mm)
- Two 9” all-purpose nylon coil zippers
- One 1/2” D-ring or O-ring and one 1/2” swivel clip
- Coordinating thread
- Erasable marking pen
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.