A roomy, sturdy and stylish open tote bag. With a teardrop shape, Ethel veers away from the usual boxy tote. It’s a “stuff it in and run out the door” kind of bag, designed to comfortably sling over your shoulder. There are a few slip pockets for the small things.
Currently only available as a downloadable pattern.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 9.5″ wide at top
- 13″ wide at bottom
- 5″ deep
- 10″ tall
- 2/3 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1 yard fusible (or sew-in) foam interfacing (Pellon Flex-Foam FF78F1)
- 3 yards 20” wide fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 1/4 You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Please note: Shipments are going to be delayed this month. Orders for paper patterns (wholesale orders included) and materials placed after 3/9 will be shipped the last week of March. Downloadable patterns will still be available immediately by clicking "My Downloads".