Alice Shopper Tote
Alice is an easy-to-sew large tote bag featuring an exterior open pocket with magnetic snap, with a unique shape that lets a bit of contrasting fabric peek out of the bag. There is also a simple patch pocket inside. The straps are long enough for shoulder carry.
Currently only available as a downloadable pattern.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
17" wide, 14" tall, 5" deep
- 1/2 yard 44” wide woven quilting weight exterior fabric
- 2/3 yard 44” wide quilting weight or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 1 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 4 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 2/3 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- 1/8 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- One magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac) (Optional)
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 1/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.