Charlotte City Tote
A stylish chic tote featuring hanging handles, a magnetic snap top closure and vinyl overlays that present a store-bought look and feel. The interior is spacious with a zippered pocket and small strap connecting the two sides, giving this mid-sized tote its classic functional shape.
Printed paper pattern also includes a downloadable PDF pattern.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 12" wide
- 11" tall
- 6" deep
- 1/3 yard exterior fabric, 44” wide quilting weight
- 2/3 yard heavy vinyl or cork contrasting fabric
- 2/3 yard lining fabric, 44” wide quilting weight
- 3 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/4 yard 20” stiff fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 2 yards premade piping
- 7” all-purpose zipper
- One 1/2” swivel clip
- One 1/2” O-ring or D-ring
- Four 3/4” rectangle rings
- One magnetic snap
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) or double-sided tape
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.