Donna Vintage Handbag PDF sewing pattern
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS FOR THE DONNA VINTAGE HANDBAG:
7" (17.8 cm) tall
11" (27.9 cm) wide
5" (12.7 cm) deep
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE DONNA VINTAGE HANDBAG:
- 2/3 yard of 44” (112 cm) wide exterior fabric, quilting weight
- 1 yard (0.91 m) of 44” (112 cm) wide lining fabric, quilting weight
- 2 1/2 yards (2.3 m) of 4/32” (3 mm) cotton cording (or premade piping)
- 1/2 yard (46 cm) of 58” (147 cm) wide foam interfacing (such as Soft & Stable, or 1 yard (91.5 cm) Pellon FF77)
- 1 1/2 yards (1.37 m) fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF101)
- 14” (36 cm) handbag zipper (Main Compartment)
- 6” (15.2 cm) all-purpose zipper (Zippered Pocket)
- Four (4) x 3/4” (19 mm) rectangle rings or 1” (25 mm) o-rings
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - THE DONNA VINTAGE HANDBAG:
What difficulty is the Donna Vintage Handbag sewing pattern?
Alicia's rating: 3/4 - You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
Can I sell my makes?
You MAY sell individual bags handmade by you using this pattern. Use for mass production is prohibited. If you decide to sell your handcrafted Donna Vintage Handbags made using this pattern, then we would be grateful if you would mention Swoon Sewing Patterns in your online sales listing.
Is there a video tutorial for the Donna Vintage Handbag?
Swoon Sewing Patterns do not come with video tutorials, however many of our lovely friends, fans, and followers have recorded live sews, sew alongs, and advice sews for a number of our designs. We recommend searching for 'Swoon Patterns Donna Handbag' on YouTube to see the latest fan-made videos.
We are currently aware of one fan-made Donna Vintage Handbag video:
Nova from That's Sew Nova / Nova's Knits: https://youtu.be/47VPIlzQSag
Need help with sewing your Donna Vintage Handbag?
Have a question about purchasing, downloading, or printing your pattern?
Please note: The Donna Vintage Handbag is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern. It is not a finished bag, nor a paper sewing pattern. Your PDF file will be available in the Downloads area of your account immediately after checkout. You will not receive an emailed copy of this sewing pattern; please download the file from your account after checkout.
Inspiration from bagineers like you!
Would you like to see your Donna Vintage Handbag in this inspiration gallery?
Send us an email*, or add the hashtag #SwoonDonna to your social media post!
*When you email, please let us know what name you'd like us to include with your photo. Thank you.