Sheena Hobo Bag
Sheena is an 80's inspired large hobo bag. Two curved-zipper pockets accent the slouchy body of the bag, but the pattern also includes an option for straight zippers. There are two slip pockets inside and an adjustable strap with two fixed lengths; shoulder and cross-body.
Please note: This is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern. Your PDF file will be available after checkout in the Downloads area of your account.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
16" wide, 12" tall, 5.5" deep
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting or home decor weight exterior fabric
(2/3 yard if directional fabric and using the grain guides))
- 2/3 yard 44” wide quilting weight contrasting fabric
- 1 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 4 yards 20” wide fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF101)
- (2) 5” or longer pocket zippers (#4.5 or #5 width recommended for Curved Zippers)
- (1) 17” or longer nylon coil main zipper (#4.5 or #5 width recommended)
- (2) 1 1/4” or 1 1/2” O-rings
- (1) 1” swivel clip (needs to be able to clip onto O-rings)
- Coordinating all-purpose thread
- Top stitching thread (optional)
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac) (Optional)
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.