Harriet Expandable Tote
Tote your day to day items inside this adaptable mid-sized bag. Featuring two side zippers, it quickly converts from a rounded everyday purse to a spacious tote. A top closure flap keeps your belongings secure. A zippered pocket offers added storage for your cell phone or other frequently used accessories.
Printed paper pattern also includes a downloadable PDF pattern.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
12.5" wide, 10" tall, 4.5" deep
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard (or fat quarter) 44” wide woven or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 3/4 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/8 yard fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- 3 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- (4) 1” rectangle rings
- (3) 7” all-purpose zippers
- Thin magnetic snap
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac) (optional)
- Fabric clips (Wonder Clips) (optional)
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 3/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.