Linette Business Bag
Head to your meetings (or classroom) in style. A slim profile, zippered dividing pocket, and generous size make Linette the ideal bag for your folders, books, and laptop.
Please note: This is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern. Your PDF file will be available after checkout in the Downloads area of your account.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 17" wide x 12" tall x 4" deep
- 1/2 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 2/3 yard 44” wide woven or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 1 1/8 yards 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 3 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1 1/2 yards fusible web (Wonder Under 805)
- 1 1/2 yards foam interfacing (Pellon Flex-Foam FF77)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Four 1” rectangle rings
- Two 1” strap slides (Backpack only)
- 16”-18” all-purpose zipper (Main Zipper)
- 12” all-purpose zipper (Pocket Divider)
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) (optional)
- Erasable marking pen
- Coordinating thread
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/4
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
Write Your Own Review